Friday, October 2, 2009

Concept

Although this brief focusses on the process and exploration rather than a particular concept, I thought I'd lay one down in order to give me a little bit of direction...
I plan to explore the world of 'simulations', whether this be gaming culture, the digital versions of nearly every aspect of creativity and our progression into a 'virtual reality'. In order to create work that reflects this concept, I plan to look at, and work with artists and communicators involved in this industry and explore appropriate technologies and software to create relevant visuals.
I don't want to get too tied down to the concept so I want to keep it slightly open so that it can be used in a way that allows me to explore communication technologies important to me as a graphic designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment